Monday, November 18, 2013

Another Week in Littleton



November 18, 2013


Hello!

To answer your earlier question, yes! it's starting to get chilly here. It's usually in the 50s during the day, and it drops to about 30 at night. So, when we're riding bikes, sweaters are useful. People have even started putting up Christmas lights!

It looks like the work is going to start moving faster here in our ward. We are working with the Bishop and Ward Mission Leader to get the auxiliary leaders and members involved. When members get excited about missionary work, things really happen!

I'm getting a little more used to biking. I don't have to walk up any hills anymore! (Well, almost never). It's not easy, but it's getting easier. It's like having to work out- all day- every day! I haven't gained any weight since I've been on my mission, in case you were wondering. Well, I think I gained about 5 pounds, but lost it and then some. So, maybe I won't come back as chubby as I had anticipated!

Well, things in our district are going great, and I'm starting to get used to conducting things and having people report to me, etc. It seems a little weird, because I'm still pretty new, but I'll take it as another opportunity to grow!
Elder Rogers and Elder Campbell

The work goes forward! I love you all, and wish you all the best!

Sincerely,
Elder Rogers

A Thought from Mom:
“The good works that really matter require the help of heaven. And the help of heaven requires working past the point of fatigue so far that only the meek and lowly will keep going long enough. The Lord doesn’t put us through this test just to give us a grade; he does it because the process will change us.”
~Elder Henry B. Eyring

No comments:

Post a Comment