Thursday, August 8, 2013

I can do service!



I received this email from a woman in Littleton, Colorado.


Hi Lori and Mark,
We have loved getting to know your son, Elder Rogers.  He has been terrific at helping us with our home renovation project.  Attached are pictures; I hope you enjoy.
I can work a saw!
Yup! I know what I'm doing!

Looks good, Elder Curth! Looks Good!
 We look forward to having him around more often!
Our sons are out of the house; our oldest is serving a mission in Las Vegas, NV and our youngest is going to school at the University of Washington (Seattle).  Since we have plenty of room, now that our boys are gone for a while, we have offered our home to house missionaries and were planning to get two with the transfer next week.  We just learned this evening that we won’t get Elders until the next transfer in September.  We are hopeful it may be Elder Rogers and his next companion.
If there is anything we can do for your son please don’t hesitate to ask!
Have a great weekend!
Lorren

No comments:

Post a Comment